Hi, I’m Kimberly Shukla
I help businessses increase their exposure, authority,and bottom line. Since 1998, I have been building businesses and marketing online. Businesses and entrepreneurs turn to me for stronger copy, deeper customer relationships, and positive results.
Think of me as your go to digital marketing expert for B2B or B2C content like web copy, case studies, landing pages, blog posts, video scripts, video marketing, Roku TV channel creation, and other content marketing you might need.
My specialties like in anything content digital marketing- direct response copywriting, ecommerce marketing, customer acquisitions, content marketing, email marketing, search marketing, video marketing, and social media marketing.
I've been blogging and creating my own internet businesses for over 20 years, beginning on Myspace, and then venturing into building my first internet marketing agency, Conscious Mentor, which I finally sold back in 2017. I'm a big girl so you don't have to hold my hand in order to get your projects completed. I'll take your business as seriously as I take my own.
The Full Story
There is more to me than meets the eye. These past experiences turned me into the pro I am today:
- Started out internet marketing in 1998, before Google was officially a known search engine.
- Designed websites for myself and other businesses, including the web copy, until 2010.
- Created the design and content for DatingLoveandRelationships.com in 2010.
- Was the managing editor for DatingLoveand Relationships.com until 2012.
- 2012- Launched Divinity Magazine.com online. I produce all of the graphics, content, seo, etc. still for the site.
- 2013- Launched Conscious Mentor Digital Marketing Agency. I later sold it in 2017.
- 2017- Launched KimberlyShukla.com
Kimberly’s Digital Marketing Certifications
- Direct Response Copywriting
- Customer Acquisitions
- Customer Value Optimization
- Ecommerce Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social & Community Manager
- Community Management
- Search Marketing
In my spare time, I enjoy reading business and personal development books and articles, gardening, exploring nature and various nooks and crannies of our historic town, hanging out with my teenage sons, and volunteering with local children’s community agencies. Three days a week I volunteer my time before and after school to run a breakfast program, kids learning programs, and adult connection groups with a community outreach house..
If you’re still reading this and you like what you see, go ahead and Click Here to Hire Me!